- Gold-silver project in low-risk jurisdiction covering 1,845 ha.
- Potential for bulk mineable and high-grade mineralization.
- On trend ~1.2 km south of the historically producing DeLamar and Florida Mountain camps where Integra Gold has recently defined resources totaling 2.1 Moz of gold and 116 Moz of silver (see Integra Resources Technical report dated Sept-09, 2019).
- Pro-mining jurisdiction with supportive government and local communities.
- Straightforward mining code.
The Flint gold-silver project represents an opportunity to apply modern exploration techniques with the goal of defining bulk-mineable gold and silver mineralization near already defined high-grade silver-gold veins. Potential for high-level gold mineralization at Flint, in a geologic setting analogous to the DeLamar deposit, has been recognized but never tested. Of note, high-level epithermal alteration has been mapped over a 4 km-long strike length in the same rhyolitic hos rocks as the DeLamar Deposit. Tertiary volcanic rocks overlying the Flint vein system are preserved in the hanging wall of the Flint Creek fault and host widespread silica and clay alteration. The volcanic package comprises rhyolitic flows, vent facies, and basalts that are equivalent to the major ore-hosting units at DeLamar. Acquisition of the project is currently pending TSX approval.
Historical Production at the Flint Mining Camp1
Production of more than 1.5 million ounces of silver was reported from two veins in the Flint camp, which are currently on private land (not in the Agreement) in the core of the Property. Due to the antiquity of the development, few records remain. Generally, the veins have been described as containing 20 to 30 ounces per ton of silver (686 to 1,029 g/t silver), with gold values between 0.04 and 0.1 ounces per ton gold (1.25 to 3.13 g/t gold).
1All historical production quoted herein is based on reports obtained and prepared by adjacent property operators. The Company has not completed the work necessary to verify results and the historical figures should not be relied upon as they have not been verified by a Qualified Person. Noted resources is as disclosed by other operators is not necessarily indicative of the mineralization hosted on the Company’s property